- Yoghurt Bread Dough
- 100 g (3 1⁄2 oz) haloumi, grated
- 50 g (2 oz) parmesan, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- Olive oil
- After the bread has finished proving for the first 2 hours, knock it back and knead in the cheeses and mint.
- Preheat the oven to its highest temperature. Divide the dough into 12–14 walnut-sized balls and arrange them in rows on a greased baking tray. As they prove again, they will puff up and merge into one another. Brush with olive oil before baking for 15–20 minutes.
- Tip onto a wire rack to cool slightly before serving.