Try the oriental desserts recipe of Kashtaleya with Syrup, easy dish!
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
- 6 cups milk or 1500 ml
- 1 tin NESTLÉ® Cream or 170 g
- 1 cup corn flour or 120 g
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 pieces mastic, crushed with the sugar
- 2 tablespoons blossom water
- 1 cup sugar syrup or 250 ml
- Add milk liquid, NESTLÉ® Cream , corn flour and mastic in a large saucepan. Bring to boil with constant stirring until the mixture is thick.
- Remove from heat, add orange blossom water to the mixture and whisk very well then pour mixture over a large dish or in individual cups and set aside to cool to room temperature. Set in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Serve with sugar syrup.
Save and share this recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.