|Lebanese Rice Pudding Dessert With Pistachio – Riz B Haleeb|
Try This Delicious and Easy to Prepare Lebanese Rice Pudding Dessert.
- 4 cups of milk
- 10-12 teaspoons of sugar (to taste)
- ½ cup of rice
- 2-4 Table Spoons of corn flour
- 2 teaspoons of orange blossom water
- Pistachio as a garnish
- Rinse the rice then let dry
- Boil the milk with the sugar and rice on low heat for 15 minutes or until the rice softens all while stirring continuously.
- As the rice softens add the orange blossom water and the corn flour and stir it in and boil/stir for another 5 minutes or until the pudding hardens and gains the consistency of yogurt. If you add too much corn flour the pudding becomes too jello-like and if you add little it'll take on a more watery consistency. This is a personal preference. Try adding 2 first then increase if you need to.
- As the pudding hardens, pour it in your heat-resistant serving cups/plates and let rest for a few minutes before garnishing with pistachio and refrigerating.
- Serve cold.